Hello friends, I will share two methods to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android or you can even transfer from Android to iPhone. You can move all your contacts from iOS to Android Phone using an online method. It is the most secure way to transfer all your contacts at once.
There was a time when transferring contacts means that we have to enter the name and contact number of the person manually on the other phone. But, as technology is updating to next level day by day the transfer of contacts made easy for us. But, now smartphones can do tons of works in a few seconds for us. Though, we can now easily transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. Anyone can now transfer contacts from iPhone to Android in a minimal amount of time. Today, I am going to show you how one can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android officially.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android Automatically- Top 2 Best Methods
Transferring media from iPhone to Android is easy. Although, there are now many apps available that can help us to do that. But, if we talk about transferring the contacts from iPhone to Android, then It becomes hard for us to do so. Also, media can be transferred from even Bluetooth but, how to transfer contacts using Bluetooth. There is no option to do so. However, fortunately, there are some official and simplest ways available by which a user can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. Here I have shared two different ways to move contacts from iPhone to Android. Where both the methods are official. Users can also transfer music from iTunes to Android.
Method 01- Using iCloud
iCloud is Apple’s cloud storage service where Apple users can store their data and access them worldwide. The iCloud user can access the data using a web browser by visiting a LINK. But, how a user can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using iCloud is what exactly you are going to learn. It is the best way to utilize your existing Apple ID by transferring contacts from your iPhone to Android. The detailed guide is shown below.
- Make sure that you have logged in to the iCloud services using your Apple ID.
- Also, make sure that you have synced your iCloud account with contacts.
- Now, on a web browser open iCloud and log in to your account.
- Then, click on the Contacts option.
- After that, at the bottom left of the page click on More and chose Select All option.
- Now, once all the contacts are selected then again click on More and click Export vCard option.
- This will export a vCard file of your contacts.
- Go to your Android phone and pull that vCard file from your laptop/pc.
- Open Contact app and select Import from Menu.
- Browse that vCard file and let it done the rest of the work.
- Once done, you will be able to see the contacts of your iPhone on your Android phone.
Method 02- Using Google
Google can help you to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. As we all know to use any Google service we need to have a Google account. And once we have it, then we can use any Google service for free. Using Google an iPhone user can transfer his or her contacts for free. This method is quite similar and straightforward as you transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using iCloud.
- On your Android phone, make sure that you have logged in to a Google account.
- Also, make sure that you logged in to the same Google account on your desktop.
- Go to LINK on your web browser.
- Now, click on More and select the Import option.
- Wait, and hold that tab to rest.
- On the other tab, open iCloud and log in to your account.
- Now, follow the navigation: Contacts option > More > Export vCard.
- Again, go back to the Gooogle Contacts tab and browse that downloaded vCard file.
- Once it is done, you will be able to see all the contacts on that page.
- On your Android phone, navigate to the pane: Settings > Accounts > select email id > Sync Contacts.
- Once the syncing is done, then go back to the Contacts app.
- You will find that all the iPhone contacts are present there.
This is how we can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. There are some more ways available to do that. Also, there are many third-party apps available which can help you in doing that. But, should you chose it when you have the official ways to do so, right? I hope now you are capable of transferring contacts from iPhone to Android yourself. You may share this article to other guys so that they can also learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using iCloud and Google.