Hey guys, today I am going to show you how you can change app permission on Android phone. Users can manage permissions like phone, contact, location, storage, etc. Users can also disabale or enable notifications on Android phone.
Managing or changing app permission on Android means controlling the apps data access control. Sometimes it happens with us that we install any app from Google Play Store. We normally configure it. But, as we start using it we find that it is asking for permission which is not required for that app. We formally allow that permission at that time. Later on, we think that we should change the app’s permission because it is taking extra permissions which it doesn’t require. So, for that, you need to learn the way about how you can change app permissions on Android.
How to Change App Permissions on Android
Users can manage permission related to location, storage, phone, messages, and contacts. This method shows how you can change app permissions on Android using Android phone settings. No third party Android app is required to perform this action. However, there is a variety of the method are available on the internet that can help you to change app permissions on Android phones.
- On your Android phone, head up to the Settings.
- Click on Apps under the Device section.
- Select the app whose permissions you want to change.
- Click on the Permissions option.
- Select the permission which you want to enable or disable for that app.
How to Disable Notifications on Android
Users can block notification on Android phone in a single click. Undoubtedly, there is various method available to disable notifications on Android. But, this method is based on an inbuilt option that allows you to disable notification of any app on an Android phone. Users can block notifications of all installed app on Android.
- Head up to the Settings on your Android phone.
- Under the Device section, click on the Notifications option.
- There you will see all the apps which are installed on your Android phone.
- Select an app whose notifications you want to disable or block.
- On the next page, click on the Block all toggle to turn it on.
- This will block all the notifications of that app.
- Repeat this method again and again to block notifications of other apps.
How to Enable Notifications on Android
Sometimes what happens is that because of disabling notifications on our Android phone, we missed out an important notification. So, at that time we make our mood to enable notifications on Android phones. But, the problem arises is that we do not know about how we have to enable notifications on Android phones. Hence, let me tell you that in the same way you have to enable notification on your Android phone by which you have disabled it. Moreover, that method is described in this article before this topic.
This was the entire article about how you have to change the app permission on Android phones. We have also discussed how we can disable or enable notifications on Android phones. There are more ways besides it. If you wish then you can try those ways also. However, I will not recommend you to do so. I hope this article has helped you a lot in doing the same. If you want to share this article then make sure you share it with you other guys also.
Leave a Reply