Hello friends, Today I will tell you a method on how to Install Linux on Android Without Root. You can install Kali Linux on your Android device. You can get Kali Linux on Android Phone and use all the features of Linux OS. I have shared a step by step guide to install Linux on Android. Your Android device will be transformed to Linux OS. Users can run android apps on Linux. All these app Android based on Linux.
How to Install Kali Linux on Android Without Root
Kali Linux has now become a very popular operating system. Almost every people in the world know about Kali Linux OS. However, some of them use Kali Linux on their PC/Laptop as well. But, what if I say that you can installed Kali Linux on Android even without rooting your Android phone? Didn’t it sound amazing? Of course yes. In this section, I will be explaining to you that what is the method using which you can install Kali Linux on Android phone. So, are you excited to check out the method? Let’s move on to the below-listed step by step guide and let you install Kali Linux on Android.
- Open Kali Linux website on a web browser on your Android phone.
- Now, from their get the Kali 32bit Light ISO file on your Android.
- Then, open Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
- From there get the Bochs app on your phone.
- Now, open the app and on the Storage section tick the box of ata0-master then select cdrom then browse your ISO file.
- Once you have done this, then go to the Hardware section and configure the hardware as you want.
- After that, click on Start button.
- That’s it. Now, you will see that Kali Linux has been opened on your Android phone.
How to Install Linux on Android Without Root – Top 2 Methods
Linux is a free and open source operating system. At some places, Linux is much better than other operating systems. However, Linux helps us with every technology sector such as metros, flights, data mining, cryptography, and other. So, that is why most of the peoples use it. Well, it the other thing that you don’t know about it till yet. But, today I am going to explain to you that how you can use Linux on Android phone. I know that you are very excited. Besides it, let me also tell you that you don’t have to be a rooted Android phone. You can install and use Linux on Android without rooting. Head up to the two different ways by which you can install Linux on Android.
Method 1 – Using GNURoot App
GNURoot is the Android app which is available on Google Play Store easily to install Linux on Android. The step by step guide to install Linux on Android using GNURoot app is shown below. This Android app does not require any Root permission or Rooted device. So, head up to the below steps and check the whole procedure to install Linux on Android phone.
- Get the GNURoot App from Google Play Store.
- Now, simply open the app.
- Under Select, Rootfs to Create section select any Rootfs type and click Create new Rootfs.
- An App will start downloading from Google Play Store, and this will take some time.
- Once done. Under Select, Rootfs to Launch section select Linux and tick the box of Launch as Fake Root then click Launch Rootfs.
- That’s it. Now, wait for few minutes then you will see that Linux has been opened on your Android phone.
Method 2 – Using Debian noroot App
Debian noroot app is available on Google Play Store. It supports up to Android version 5.0 or less Android phones. However, it would not ask you to the root access so that you don’t have to be on the rooted Android phone. I have shared the step below which will help you to install Linux on Android phone using Debian noroot app. So, go through the method and explore the steps.
- Get the Debian noroot app from Google Play Store.
- Now, open that app.
- Wait for some minutes.
- Then, you will see that Linux OS has been opened on your Android.
Last Words How to Install Linux on Android Without Root – Top 2 Methods
This is the fantastic way to use and install Linux on Android. We have also seen that how we can install Kali Linux on Android phone. The best thing about this article is that there is no root permission or rooted phone required. And that is the thing which almost every Android user wants. So, I hope without rooting your Android phone you have now easily installed Kali Linux and Linux on Android phone. However, I would like to suggest you that if you are using Android version 6.0 or higher then use the first method to install Linux on Android otherwise use the second method. It the time to share this article with your colleagues, make sure you have shared this amazing article which is about to install Kali and Linux on Android.