You can run Android apps on your Chromebook. I have shared 4 different ways to run apps on your Chromebook. In addition, you can use any Google Play Store app on the Chromebook by following inbuilt options.
Android applications are popular to give the best experience on the tags about the apps which are built in this era. There are many latest selection procedures and fundamentals to run Android apps on your Chromebook and their working fundamentals are very impressive in these modern days.
If you’re wondering how to run Android apps on your Chromebook, where you can quickly run your games application and Android prototypes, then you’ve come to the perfect spot. Running Android on your Chromebook makes the platform more useful because Android includes a wide variety of creative, professional, and productive applications that may be used for serious work.
Read more: Reasons Why Your Smartphone Hang
To run Android apps on your Chromebook:
The following instructions will guide you to run Android apps on your Chromebook:
Method 1. Check to see if your Chromebook is compatible with the Google Play Store
- Open your Chromebook and log in to your account.
- Double-click on the Status bar.
- The Settings icon can be accessed by clicking on it.
- Now, choose Apps.
- If you have a Chromebook that supports the Google Play Store, you’ll see a Google Play Store option. Chromebook users can now use Android applications on their Chromebooks.
Method 2. Update Chromebook to run Android Apps on your Chromebook
If you have an older device and are unable to access the Play Store, updating to the most recent version of the operating system may be useful to run Android apps on your Chromebook.
- Open the Chromebook and do log in with your verified Google account and make sure you have internet access before using the device.
- Go to Settings and click it.
- Click on the About Chrome OS.
- Make sure to follow the portal’s instructions by clicking on “Check on Updates.”Wait for the update to complete before continuing.
- If you are still unable to locate the Google Play Store option in the settings, this indicates that your device does not support Android applications. If your Chromebook is capable of running Android applications, you should be able to access the Play Store from the app drawer on your device.
Read more: Best Pedometer Apps For Android
Method 3. Enabling the Google Play Store on your Chromebook
- The Quick Settings panel (the system clock) and the Settings button on the pop-up window should be clicked to access the settings.
- Choose apps from the list of apps.
- Now, choose Google play store. Proceed to the next step, once the google play store is enabled. Then the remove button will appear.
- To enable the feature, click the switch next to Install apps and games from Google Play on Your Chromebook.
- In the pop-up dialog, click More.
- Choose After reading Google’s Terms of Service, I Agree.
- As soon as you accept the additional terms, the Google Play Store appears on the screen. You may now move to the following part.
Read more: How to Stop Google Play Store Subscription
Method 4. Download Android apps on Chromebook
The following are the steps to install Android apps on a Chromebook
- Click on the app drawer on Chromebook.
- Take a look at the Google Play Store and open it.
- You can search for and select the app of your preference.
- Click on the Install.
- Allow the device to continue with the installation process.
Read more: How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy
Even though many Android apps, particularly the more popular ones, have been optimized for Chromebooks, many others have not yet been. Chromebook is a full-screen app that works well to make things more realistic for people. Its designs give it a good sense of style and nature when people use it. Apps that aren’t optimized, on the other hand. It appear in a phone screen format, which only occupies a piece of your screen.
Most of the unoptimized applications on the phone screen or mobile interface cannot give us the right experience. Hence, using Chromebook standard apps, we can access Android and Play Store apps with the best experience possible.