Hello friends, Today I will share a method on how to stop Google Play Store Subscription. Users can stop, pause, and later resume their Google Play Store subscription. You can stop monthly, quarterly or manual billing for any Google app available on Google Play Store.
As of now, Google has been providing lots of facilities through its Google Play Store, where plenty of applications and games are available. Along with this, there are lots of applications that have paid version and can be used only on the subscription which has been provided by Google. Many of Google Applications has also provided free trial subscription.
How to Stop Google Play Store Subscription – Cancel or Pause
Subscription can be paid monthly or yearly and automatically charged at the end of the billing period. But if you are no longer using the subscription or not interested in it. You can stop the subscription any time. First of all, you must know that if you just signed out without canceling the subscription, you get charged. So first you must have to pause or cancel the subscription.
Read here: How to Get Google Play Store Refund for Apps & Games – Complete Refund
How to Pause Google Play Store Subscription
Google Play Store not only provides the option of canceling the subscription, but you can also pause the subscription. So if you don’t want to use it or you are out of cash, in these cases, you can pause payment for a month and can continue it on the next. Only some applications provide this feature, but it’s worth checking if they do. Here is how to do that:
- Launch Google Play store on your Android Device.
- You must be signed in to the account on which you have taken a subscription.
- Click the menu button on the top left corner, select the Subscriptions option.
- Select the subscription you want to pause.
- Now Tap on Manage. There will be an option; if the app offers this pause option, you will see Pause payments. Select it.
- Some of the Applications provide the facility to select the time period you’d like to pause for. And tap on the confirm button.
Note: Your subscriptions will be paused at the end of your current billing period.
Must Read: Top 10 Most Useful Apps For Android
How to Cancel a Google Play Store subscription
If you are not interested and want to cancel the Google Play Store subscription permanently, this method will completely stop all types of subscriptions for the specific purchase, and no payment will be charged. If you have already paid for the subscription, then I will suggest you cancel at the end of the billing cycle.
- Open the Google Play Store app and make sure you must be login to the right account.
- Select the menu button to top left corner, then go to Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription and follow the on-screen instructions.
- While Cancellation, they may ask some reason for stopping the subscription. Select any one option and tap on continue.
Must Read: How to Update Google Play Store on Android Device
How to Restart a Google Play Store subscription
However, it’s a great feature that you can restart the subscription whenever you want to continue. You can even use this feature after a pause or cancel. So it will work in all conditions and let you restart your subscription. It will also start the billing cycle.
- Launch Google Play Store app and tap on the menu button.
- Select the Subscriptions option.
- If any subscription recently canceled or paused, it will be displayed on the screen. Tap it.
- Tap on the manage and then resume option.
- Thats it! Your Google Play Store subscription will be reactivated.
Read more: How to Buy Google Play Credit and Use on Google Play Store
Undoubtedly with the subscription, you can use the premium version of particulars applications and games. However, numerous users just buy these subscriptions without taking benefits from these applications. Where they are wasting their assets by occupying these subscriptions and not using it in a correct manner, you can use these following methods to bypass all monthly billing cycle and cancel, stop or even pause Google Play store Subscription.
Leave a Reply