Hello friends, Today I will share a method on how to Screen record on Samsung Galaxy. You can use this method on all Samsung devices like Galaxy S7, S8, S9 and S10. Users can record their gameplay or any other information using an inbuilt or external Android app.
Samsung provides a customized experience of the Android operating system to its users. Samsung uses the primitive Android operating system and then customizes it to provide additional features and experience to the users. If you want to screen record on Samsung, you can use the native screen recording option available on the phone itself or you can use third-party applications from the Play Store.
Read more: How to Remove AdChoices from Samsung Phone
How to Screen Record on Samsung Phones using the Game Tools
Samsung phones have an application known as “Game Launcher”. It offers the users a utility to screen record on Samsung devices. The Game Tools are also present while playing any game and you can thus use it from there. This method will work well with S7, S8, S9 and S10.
Note: If you want to record a game, you can simply put your phone into the “Game Mode” from the Preference settings. After doing this, you can simply start the game, and swipe up. This will give you the option of “Game Tools,” and you can then follow from the Step 8 of the process given below.
You can access the screen recorder by following the process that is given below.
- Launch the application of “Game Launcher.”
- Swipe the Library window up. The Library is present at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “three vertical dots” present on the top right of the Library window.
- Now, tap on the option of “Add apps.”
- Select the application that you want to record from the list that opens up. This will reflect the application in the Game Launcher. Now, that once the application is in Game Launcher, you can use the Game Tools as it becomes accessible.
- Now, tap on the application that you just added.
- Tap on the option of “Game Tools” once the application has launched.
- Tap “Record” once the Game Tools menu opens up. The “Record” button is present in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you are done with the recording of the screen. Tap on the “Stop” icon present in the bottom right of the screen.
Follow these steps to screen record on Samsung successfully. The utility provides an inbuilt screen recorder for Samsung S7, S8, S9 and S10.
Must Read: Disable Samsung Apps Auto Update
How to screen record on Samsung using a third party Application
The A-Z screen recorder is one of the most positively reviewed application available in the market now. It provides you with enough functionality that you can easily record and tweaks the quality of your recording. The A-Z screen recorder will work with any Android phone above Android version 5.0 and above. Therefore, A-Z Screen Recorder will work on Samsung S7, S8, S9 and S10.
Follow through the process below to learn how you can screen record on Samsung using the A-Z screen Recorder.
- Download and install the AZ recorder from the Play Store.
- Start the application and you will be greeted with a four-button overlay.
- Use the “Setting” button or the “Gear” option to change the screen recording setting. You can change settings such as the recording resolution, bit rate, and frame rate.
- Now, launch the application that you want to record and tap on the “camera” button. It will start the recording.
- After you are done recording, you can pull down the Notification Center. You can then select to either pause the recording or stop the recording.
You can screen record in Samsung using the third party application A-Z Screen Recorder. Another third party application that we recommend is the Mobizen application. It is also free to use and is really convenient for screen recording on mobile phones.
Samsung has an in-built screen recorder to screen record on Samsung. I will suggest users to use this internal app only, and it is the best and secure way. Because other third-party apps may compromise with security. We all know that screen recording is one of the most complicated things we do on our smartphones. I will suggest you to read this article and decide yourself. Also, don’t forget to share how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy with your friends.